Sunday, December 13, 2020

REVIEW: Enchantimals Gabriela Gazelle



 

Got my Gabriela Gazelle today!

 

When I saw the savanna theme, I was really hoping for a gazelle or an antelope. 



Racer is so cute!





Her hair doesn't feel really great quality, but I'm keeping it bound like this, so I'll never be able to say for sure. 




Okay, Mattel, that tail was not a good idea. It looks like a furry leech attached to her or something. 

I think it should have been longer. Gazelles don't have a short tail really. They're decently long. 



Tail aside, I really like this set. Not as much as Zadie, but Gabriela is a solid addition to the line. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.  

1 comment:

  1. Love her. Thanks for posting her. She's on my wish list now. I didn't even know she existed.

    ReplyDelete