Thursday, December 24, 2020

REVIEW: Hello Kitty & Friends Stylie/My Melody



Got my first Hello Kitty & Friends doll today! I pre-ordered all 4, but only Stylie has shipped so far.

 

These are $14.99 on Amazon. 



This line is definitely not for the articulation or quality snobs. I don't mind basic with lesser quality as long as the design is something I don't already have on my shelves. 

Stylie has only the most basic articulation: neck, shoulders, hips. 

Her hair isn't the best quality. It's nylon, I think, but not the worst nylon ever. It's okay. 

The tiny My Melody is really cute.


I got this line because I love their adorable little faces. I think she's super cute. 


The outfit is pretty basic. The skirt's fabric layer is attached to the clear vinyl. 





The shoes are enormous! 




I like the waves in her hair. I'm not going to condition it because I don't want them to go away. 


She's just really cute. Love the pink they used for her hair. 




And a quick size shot. I'll have to take another with those giant shoes off. I think she'd still be a little taller than the Cave Club though. 

Overall, I think she's a very cute, unique, basic doll. I don't think these are worth $14.99 though. Maybe $12.99 at most? (She says as if she's not going to pay whatever to get more new characters if they come out.)


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment