Thursday, December 3, 2020

REVIEW: Kindi Kids Mystabella & Summer Peaches


I was sad to see the Shoppies doll and mini line end a while back. I never did get those Royal mini ones. Without the bigger dolls, it wasn't as fun. So it's taken me quite a long time to finally cave to Kindi Kids, which is how the Shoppies characters live on. I've looked at Summer Peaches SO MANY times and I finally caved and added her to a recent Kohl's order. I grabbed Mystabella, too, because they were buy 1, get 1 half off. 

Mystabella arrived first and Summer made it today, so I've combined their reviews into one bigger one, as I was waiting for Mystabella's hair to dry anyway. 

The dolls are 10" tall and the basics run around $20-$25. 



Mystabella's accessories are a paintbrush and easel. I think if you wet the paintbrush, she can reveal the color change image on the easel. I didn't try it out obviously. 

I do like the relative ease of the character's holding their accessories. There's a little hole you can slide one of their fingers or thumbs into.




The outfit and shoes are both cute. The headband is okay. I've honestly never been a huge Mystabella fan. I hated how her doll was handled, but I liked the face and coloring of this doll, which is how she got chosen as my "half off" one.




Her joints were fairly stiff, but I got her moving eventually. 

The only kinda odd thing about them is that they're bobbleheads. It takes a little getting used to.



Those fat, overly-gelled sausage curls HAD TO GO. Ugh. 

Thankfully, the gel washed put with ease and now she's got two blonde pigtails and a long fall of purple and pink hair (with little bits on blonde in it). 




So much better. 





Summer is easily my favorite of this line. She's one of my Shoppies favorites overall. I wish they'd add Jascenta, who's my #1 fave. But I'm happy Summer is here.  



Her accessories are an adorable popsicle and a peach smoothie in a jar. You can see peach slices floating around if you shake the smoothie. It's really cute. 




SO. 

CUTE.





Popsicle in one hand.



Popsicle and a drink. 


I definitely won't shy away from adding more of these to my collection if they make more characters I like. I know they're doing mini figures soon and Lippy Lulu is one of them, so hopefully she'll get a big doll, too. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment