Thursday, December 31, 2020

REVIEW: Hello Kitty & Friends Éclair/Hello Kitty and Jazzlyn/Badtz-Maru

 

I've got a couple more Hello Kitty dolls for us to take a quick look at. 


This is Éclair, who pairs with Hello Kitty, so I think we can assume she's the main character. 




She's cute. Slightly less bright pink hair than Stylie. 


Still not sure we needed two with pink hair. Why not red hair for Éclair? Maybe because the bow is red? Eh, let them both be red. 




I really do love the faces on these girls. 




Then we've got Jazzlyn, who made it out a bit early. I wasn't supposed to get her until the first week of January. 


Definitely my favorite. But then so is Badtz-Maru.




I tried to give her a sassier pose. Not easy with nothing but basic articulation, but I think it comes across anyway. 


I love the overall dress and the black tee with the little cutout. 



 


I'm tempted to get another to redress. I just adore her face.


Gymberly is the only one not out yet. Amazon says she'll arrive between the 8th and 16th.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment: