Thursday, December 24, 2020

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends Holiday Bella



I've had this girl for a bit now, but I thought she'd be perfect to open on Christmas Eve.


This is Bella from the Ruby Red Fashion Friends holiday line. 


I had the blue-eyed Bella exclusive, which was just the regular Bella with blue eyes, but I sold her a few months ago. This girl has the same gorgeous blue eyes, so it's like she's back, but way better. 



I'm a sucker for short hair, so I was immediately drawn to this girl. The stock photos were very misleading though. She looked much paler and her hair was either black or so dark brown that it looked black. 

I wasn't fussed about her having Bella's typical skintone. That's the one my first Bella had. No problem. But I wasn't happy at all about her having medium brown hair instead of the darker color. 




Bella has these fantastic colors on the underside of her hair and a darker top layer would have made them pop way more. 






So many colors!



The detailing on her dress is AMAZING. 

The fabrics are nice and soft, too. Very luxurious.





Giant butt bow. Love it. 



The skirt has so many layers!


She also has some serious soles on her shoes. I've never seen anything like these.



They definitely get points for being the most unique holiday fancy shoes I've ever seen. 





She also comes with a headband and little gloves. I don't care for the gloves. They're cute, but I feel like they're just too much that close to the sleeves. Maybe they'd be better without the sleeves, but those are so pretty that I'm not taking them off. 



She also comes with a cute wreath! 

I was initially disappointed by the lighter hair, but I really love her a lot this way, too. She's just so cute! Hanna was my "Ramona" doll before, but I think Bella is my new Ramona. Her hair is more accurate to the character and I could totally see Ramona getting all those colors put in. 

I'm not sure if I'm going to keep her in the holiday dress permanently or look for a custom outfit that's a bit edgier. Something to suit that wild hair. I do like this though. I'm actually tempted to get Sara or Maya to also have the blue version of the holiday dress...

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment