Wednesday, December 2, 2020

IN BOX REVIEW: Monster High Skullector Pennywise

 
I was very upset I didn't know about the Amazon release on November 13th so I missed Pennywise for the third time. I was on vacation, too, so my mind wasn't exactly on collecting stuff. Thankfully, while bitching my head off via text, IT popped back up for two seconds and I was able to order one. I don't know how I got that lucky!

The price is $59.99 and honestly, yeah, it's totally overpriced. Both of these sets are. Collector, sure, and detailed, very, but it's still overpriced for what you get.

I love the box. I had a few shots where the image was more clear, but I liked the drama of this one. 




The back. 






And the copy. Love all the MH nods. 






Taking photos of a boxed doll is annoying because of the flash. 



But I think I got some good shots once I played around with angles. 

I LOVE the makeup. 



Love the boots. A nice nod to some of Pennywise's transformations. 



Another face angle. 

IT is lovely. Never thought I'd be saying that.


And one final shot. 

I wish this wasn't so expensive because I really want one to actually open now. IT would be so fun to pose. Maybe someday they'll get enough out and available that there will be sale prices. 

I've heard rumors of a third Skullector doll next year. Any guesses on who it could be?


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment