Sunday, December 13, 2020

REVIEW: Marvel Legends Retro Collection Rogue

 

I do like Marvel Legends, but I tend not to follow them closely. I knew they were doing a retro line. I almost bought Dazzler a couple times, but when I saw this lone Rogue on the Target endcap, I grabbed her. (Now a couple days later, they've unloaded a new case of her to hang alongside Storm on the pegs.) 

Rogue and Psylocke were my original favorite X-Men in the 90s. I loved the Jim Lee designs. I think this is the prettiest Rogue yet. The previous Legends one was pretty, too, but there's something about this one I prefer. I didn't take a picture of them together. I may do that and edit it into this review later. 





Here she is out of the box. 


There was one main selling point for this figure though. One reason I absolutely had to have her. 





HER EXTRA HANDS. 

I love that they made her able to do her most threatening action at last. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. That and with the glove is such a great addition. Just like you, I haven't put her side by side with the previous release. But I like the coloring and face better on this one.

    ReplyDelete