Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Changes

I used to do my Month in Review post to catch up on things I didn't review here but posted in my Flickr. I decided recently to finally retire my Flickr, so there's no longer any need for a review-style post. Instead, I'm just going to post things more often here, including new bear arrivals. Those and my random designer plush were really mostly what the Month in Reviews were anyway. If you don't like bear or plush stuff, you can just skip over them. Easy enough. 

This first new-style post is going to be in the old review format though, because I basically only just now am deciding to do this. 

So these are my newbies for June. 



This guy is named Perth. He's one of the 2022 Bearhouse collection, so he's non-jointed. He's a coatimundi. 





His tail is about as long as he is! 




Then we have Cave. He's my first 2023 Bearhouse character. Last year, they did endangered species. This year, they're doing prehistoric, which is super awesome. 

Cave is a cave bear. 




Look at this adorable profile!






This is Chiswick. He's one of the earlier Bearhouse collection, coming out in 2015. I always wanted him and finally found one to adopt from ebay. 



And finally, here's Dana from this year's Secret Collection. She's unusual for a CB because she's actually very, very different from her promo photo. The promo had the fur on her head cut differently and her colors looked darker. 


I love her stubby little legs. 

Even though she's different, I still love her. She's just not the bear I was expecting to love. 



So that's it for June. I'll likely be posting bears as they arrive from here on out. On Flickr, I used to post multiple pictures so the bears could be seen from all angles, so I may continue that here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment