Sunday, July 9, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Skulltimate Secrets Fearidescent Cleo


Finally getting this done! I was happy to order Cleo from Target, but then UPS failed to deliver her properly, so I got a refund. While I was at work, my mom checked our store and there she was. Then life got in the way for several days. I'd be able to take a few photos here and there, but it wasn't til tonight that I got around to putting the girls in their clothes. 



Love this coffin. This became my primary Cleo storage coffin. The Series 1 version is holding some of her larger furniture pieces now. Like the harp and high chair from G2. 




Inside the locker. 




The beauty herself. 





Gah, so gorgeous. 



I think this might be the lightest we've ever seen Cleo's hair. I've read comments that say she looks like Nefera, but it's lighter than Nefera's teal. She just looks like Cleo with lighter blue hair to me. 



LOVE. 



Love the second boots, but not nearly as much as the first pair. 


The turban will not be seen again. I don't like that they stuck a turban on the Egyptian character. They're not ancient Egyptian and it feels like conflation of cultures. If all the characters had a turban and it was part of the line theme, then it would be a fashion thing and it would work for me. But as it is, I don't like how they did it. 




I even like her fur piece. 



The cat makeup opens up. The purse is fab. Love this trend of eye purses for her. 



Once again, a second doll is stepping in to help model. So many people already have Cleo that I just went right ahead and put the girls in their permanent outfits. 

Skulltimate Series 1 Cleo wears her own headband, but the earrings, fur, top, iridescent shorts, and glittery boots of Series 2 Cleo. 





Fearidescent Cleo wears all her own stuff. 




So pretty. She's still Cleo more than Nefera to me, yet also she looks like she could be a relative of theirs and not just another Cleo. 



Definitely up to something. 



Excellent footwear. 





And final pic. So glad to have her here at last! I hated waiting for my favorite.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment