Tuesday, July 18, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Junior High Avery Styles




Got my Avery from Amazon today. I didn't buy the regular Avery because I don't like wigs on playline dolls. They never look right. But this Junior High version is very cute, so I went for her.





She comes with a comb and a backpack.


The outfit is pretty nice and I like the necklace a lot. I still don't see $24.99 here, but it's not like MGAE isn't notorious for overpricing. 



Her hair is decent. The tinsel keeps flying around because I've got the fan on. 

I like that she's mostly in black. 



She's very cute. I like the lipstick shade. 





Her eye makeup is really pretty. 



Of course, she has the rainbow shoes. 



Junior High is one of those lines that's overpriced and you know it, but you buy them anyway because they're adorable. It still sucks how much we got with the first series and how little we're getting now. Like the nice quality is still there, but the outfits are extremely simplified now. 

I love all my girls though, so I keep buying them. I'm just a lot pickier now about how many I buy. I have no intention of getting Kia, but you can expect the twins to show up. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment