Friday, July 14, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Runway Ruby


Finally got all my pictures done so let's bang out these last two reviews. 


Ruby was my other must-have along with Jade. I liked how they did her outfit and her makeup is excellent. The veil is the best thing though. I love that damn veil. 



Back of the box. 




The basics. 




Sketchbook.




The dress is simple yet classic. It may come in handy for future dolls. Like if I don't end up liking Rosie Redwood's, this would be fine for her. 

The jacket is pretty badass. 



Still gelled up. 

Ruby's wasn't awful, but my not wanting to cut her hat ties made washing it out a little more difficult. 




My original Ruby got the jacket.

 

Brief appearance of the dress. Ruby is post-salon here.





Definitely a cool jacket. 




Love the makeup. 



The top is my favorite part of the outfit. 


I forgot to take a pic of the shoes, so here they are from her display space, not my review space. 


I'm always a fan of meander. 



So yeah, I love her. I don't think she's the best of the line and she actually ended up my third favorite, but she's still one of the three I bought and not one of the four I left behind. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment