Wednesday, July 26, 2023

REVIEW: Zombaes Abandoned Pet Shop

 

I wasn't going to get this set, but then I caved. 



The dolls are packed the same way as the singles, except they're tucked in the "rooms." 

I just tossed the playset. It's cardboard. Nothing special. 




I wish these girls had names, but no. 





I assume she's supposed to be the shop clerk. Or a fancy vet? Pet shops sometimes have vets these days. 


I love her eyes! 




This one is basically Velma. 




And this one loves cats and fish. (There's a cat on her purse.) 



Their hair colors are cool. 





I gave Velma the bird and turtle. 


I love that turtle. 



Clerk is trying to clean up after the mess dog and cat are making. 

The dolls are great, but the pets are even greater. I love the dog, cat and turtle in particular. 




This one's being attacked by a fish. 



I'd say this set is worth the $30. Same cost as 3 regular dolls, but with more pet variety. 

I love them all, so no regrets on buying a playset I just trashed. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I kinda want this set for the Sphynx cat alone (At least I think that's a sphynx, going by the ear and colors). The bald lil' gremlins need a heck of a lot more love.

    ReplyDelete