Friday, July 14, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Runway Poppy


Last but certainly not least is Poppy. I can't remember what influenced me to definitely buy her, because she was a maybe for the longest time. 




More of the basics.





Sketches. 



I like this more than I expected to. 




Right out of the box. 





And there it is. Behold, the worst gel I've experienced in the line yet. That curl on the right is three inches of solid gel. It took me ages to get this poor girl fixed up. 





Original Poppy stepped in to model the second outfit. 




She's never gotten to wear her big boots. I'll leave her in them. 



She is STUNNING. 



Lovely makeup. 



Gorgeous shoes. 





I'm not sure who she reminds me of. Maybe a bit of Bloom from Winx? 



I absolutely love her. While Jade is still my favorite (and it's only by a hair now), Poppy is the stunner from this line. If you only buy one, buy Poppy. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. Two things: One - Poppy is gorgeous (and seriously tempting me to break down and finally buy a doll for myself, heh). Two - thank you for sharing all these gorgeous photos with us. (And by all, I mean every photo you've shared from the Rainbow/Shadow High lines.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I may be a little slow at reviews, but I enjoy doing them and hopefully tempting people to buy stuff.

      Delete
  2. Ah Poppy and her Monarch Butterflies lol, well it's better than poor Skyler and her Constant Denim.
    She is truly beautiful. One thing I never understood is why Poppy has pink streaks in her hair.

    ReplyDelete