Tuesday, July 4, 2023

MAIL CALL: Dolly Mix MLPs


In 2009, there was a small series of My Little Pony G3 characters that were sold blind-packed. They were called Dolly Mix. Their next release was a series of 20 G1 characters. 

These are small figures with combable manes and tails. They each came with a comb and candy. The G1 series has a checklist poster. 

I've had Heart Throb probably almost since 2010. I know I bought her when I lived in Buffalo still. I never pursued more of them, which I now wish I'd done. 

I remembered them recently and then got lucky enough to spot them in a sales post on Facebook, so my tiny collection is now 4 ponies. 

Shady is my favorite of the new ones. 



Then we've got Main Sail and Tic-Tac-Toe. 

I'd love to find Glory, Princess Sparkle, Powder and Gusty. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment