Sunday, July 16, 2023

Na Na Na Surprise Minis Series 2 CHEAT CODES




I got my first Na Na Na Series 2 mini today. I like about 5 of the 12 and was hoping for one of those, but not really expecting to get one. 





Somehow I had amazing luck and opened my most wanted!

This is Melanie Mod, whose name is awful, but her design is fab. 





Here is the poster. I preferred the arrangement on the first series poster. This seems jumbled and I liked the names right next to the characters because I don't even come close to knowing them all. 

I'll describe the symbols in case anyone can't make out the little details. 

Fifi LeFluff: Bow

Juli Joyful: Bamboo

Sasha Scratch: Cat head with more rounded ears, no facial details

Dottie DeMil: Bone

Jennel Jaguar: Flame

Melanie Mod: Flower with rounded petals like the one around her eye


Tommy Torro: Bull head with more facial details than the cow. It has the nose ring. 

Annabelle Mooshe: Cow head. Shorter horns than the bull and simple round head. 

Bianca Bengal: Cat paw

Paula Purrfect: Cat head with whiskers and visible white nose. Much more pointed ears than Sasha Scratch's symbol. 

Jeremy Hops: Rabbit head

Bebe Groovy: Peace sign


These are currently in stock on Amazon. I won't be buying more til I see them in stores. I hope my Walmarts get them in because they didn't really sell well and Target never had them. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. Omg I found you trying to decicifer the sticker codes and they are definately in my Target in CT! Thank You.

    ReplyDelete