Friday, February 17, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 5 Olivia Woods


My S5 dolls arrived from Amazon. Sadly, both Kim and Victoria needed replacements. I'm really sad about Victoria because she was SO gorgeous, but she had black eyeliner smears in 4 different places. Excellent QC. Kim was better, but the black line on her lip extended a bit too far into her mouth. There was also some weird white chalky stuff all over her box. Blech. 



The box looks fat because it is full of RH clothes and accessories. I love using these for storage. 





Multiple different shades of green. They can't even be consistent on the hangers sometimes. 




Boring accessories. Olivia got shafted. Each one of them should come with a damn phone. Those are usually the cutest pieces. 




While I am tired of the constant branding, I do like these. 




Box hair #1. 





Box hair #2. 






MUCH better. 

I thought I'd prefer her without the coat, but she actually looks better with it. 



Her face is perfection. Excellent expression. Gorgeous makeup. Love the varied edges. 




Her hair colors are surprisingly beautiful. They did an excellent job of making a bland color really work well for the line. 




These aren't the worse, but there's no way I'd cover those eyes. 



I'm a tiny bit glad Kim and Victoria weren't perfect, because that gave my lesser likes a chance to shine. Olivia is a stunning doll. I have no complaints about her, aside from her accessories being dull. I figured she'd grow on me a lot in person and I was right. I might end up liking her better than Kim. We'll see. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment