Friday, February 17, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 5 Michelle St. Charles


So if Olivia was the one I thought I'd like better in person and I did, then Michelle is the one I didn't know if I'd like or not and she's my surprise love. 

I ordered her because I wanted to give her a chance and I am not one bit disappointed. 



I'm still not into Priscilla. I might need to see her in person or like her show character. Or just not get her. 





Again with the multiple shades. I'm weird, but I like it when the hangers match. 




Accessories. 

The phone case is pretty cute. 



I wish they'd given her a more interesting phone screen. Other characters show their friends. Michelle needs a friend! 



These are pretty neat designs, but I'm leaving them off. 



I'm not even showing those pods in. I love the earrings so much more. 




Being short-haired, of course she had gel, but it washed out quickly and her hair looks pretty great. I'm keeping the two front sections tied back for now. 



Her makeup is cool. 




Nah.




Better, but still nah. 


I dunno what that shiny spot on her face is. Poor thing. I thought it was gel, but it's not. 




I don't hate the jacket, but I prefer the sleeker look without it. 





Way better. 

Her dress has an iridescent sheen over it. It's so great. 



Absolutely love the cut-out, too. 

And the belt is awesome. 



Her boots are pretty sweet. 




The heels are different. I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. 





I love her hair so much. The colors are incredibly vibrant and beautiful. 


Definitely my surprise love of this line. She's way better in person than she is in pictures. She also doesn't bother me with the color choice anymore, because she's nothing like Poppy or Meena. She really is a neon orange! I'm so glad I gave her a shot right away and didn't wait to see her on shelves. 

I've got Aidan drying off for the second time. His hair is AWFUL. I couldn't even bring myself to take pics of him after washing the gel out. It was that bad. So he got a haircut and then I rinsed him again. I'll see if I have to trim anything else once he's dry. Maybe I can squeeze in his review after work tomorrow. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. So tempted to make this my first RH purchase. This doll is so entirely my vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a stunner! I like the brightness of this girl! The promo pics didn't do her justice at all.

    I know you're super busy, but whenever you have time, would you be able to do a comparison with other orange hue girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! I can try to do that tomorrow after work. I'll put it in a separate post.

      Delete