Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Cutetitos FASHION PUPPYITOS Series 1 CHEAT CODES


I was shocked to see a new Cutetitos line in Walmart! I think there are a couple I never found. Whatever the newest unicorn series was and the Cookieitos. 

These new ones are in boxes instead of the usual plastic pouch. They cost the same as the others, $9.97. 

They're all dogs with a fashion angle. 




Half of the characters. 




And the other half. 






Back of the box. The burrito wraps are now little purses. 



Inside the box is the tissue-wrapped purse with the dog and card inside. 



I got lucky and found Twiggito, one of the two Super Rares. 




Very cute!



Character card. 



And the back. 

All 10 characters are not on the back. The character you receive in toy form is on the front and the other 9 are on the back. 


So do they have codes? I couldn't read the tiny print in the store, so I only grabbed one box and didn't even try to check the others. 

But there are two numbers above the barcode. 

22322YH is on the left. That's the code. 39296 is on the right. That's a number for the entire series, so it's the same on all the boxes.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 



CHEAT CODES:

Karlito: 

Harleyito: 21322

Cocolito: 21422

Hollisito:

Cosmicito: 22222

Bebeito: 21622

Stellaito: 21722

Dexterito: 22022, 21322

Duchessito:

Twiggito: 22322

7 comments:

  1. I found these at my walmart, a whole case! You are correct the left number is the code, the 39296 seems to be for the whole series.

    I got 21622 and pulled Bebeito the purple pup.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I went back and got 21322 and got Harleyito the rainbow dalmation which I wanted the most!

      Delete
    2. Stellaito is 21722 😁 her dress is cute and removable!

      Delete
    3. Dexterito is 22022
      Cosmicito is 22222

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete