Wednesday, February 15, 2023

New Russ plushie faves


Russ is doing great work in the plushie department lately. 

On the left is Jeremy from the Livin' on the Veg line. These are packed so you can see which mushroom you get. I'm so thankful for this! I'm pretty tired of blind anything. They had a bunch of them in Walmart and I'm definitely going to get some more. He cost $7. 

On the right is one of the smaller size of Bum Bumz. Bum Bumz are the newest craze, kinda like Squishmallows. There are different "squads" of characters in themes like retro, animal, Christmas, Valentine's, household items, etc. They come in the small size like my muffin there, and then a larger size that I think are 8". I haven't seen any in stores yet, so I don't know how big the bigger ones are or the retail price on any of them. 

I'm planning a longer post on some of my favorite plush brands, but I wanted to share these two today. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment