Thursday, February 16, 2023

PLUSHIE SPOTLIGHT: Aurora World

Flick the Pukwudgie
  

From the higher end world of Charlie Bears down to the more affordable side of plushie collecting. 

I thought I'd do one more of these posts tonight and I decided to focus on the company called Aurora World. 

I can't remember what my first Aurora plush was. If you've ever been to a zoo, museum or airport gift shop, you may have seen Aurora plush. They're likely carried by a lot of stores in tourist destinations, too. 

Their prices are very reasonable. They're cheaper than Jellycat, that's for sure. 




Koogles Stormie




Stormie here is from a small line of plush I remember buying in Claire's. 






Yoohoo & Friends

 They did the Yoohoo & Friends animals, also found in Claire's. 




Yoohoo & Friends reboot





And the Yoohoo reboot, which had a show on Netflix. These I bought from Amazon and ebay. 





I can't remember the stock name for Spook, my large elephant, but they have had several adorable elephants over the years. 



Squishiverse Halloween







I'm guessing this is their attempt at Squishmallows competition. I love these three. 



Moh the Ogre






My faves by far though are the mythical creatures. 


Agaric the Shroom Fairy










They did the cute mushroom guy before Jellycat!



Gribble the Goblin









I absolutely adore these guys. They're some of my favorite plush from the past couple years. 



Snoozle dragon






My most recent Aurora is this adorable floppy dragon. Super soft. 

I recommend checking out their website, because their range is amazing. I feel like they've got something for everyone:

https://auroragift.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment