Sunday, February 18, 2018

TOY FAIR 2018

Welp, I hate to say it, but my regular source is so behind that I'm having no choice but to resort to Instagram.

The Bridge Direct has officially won Toy Fair.

They already did, in my opinion, with Moondancer and Glory, but now they're continuing to blow me away by releasing more repro Strawberry Shortcake items.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUg_AaFmsJ/

Here you see Apple Dumplin', Apricot (who I may need because my childhood one lost her shoes...in my childhood) and Cherry Cuddler.

Now click to the next slide.

IT'S PEACH BLUSH!!!!

Her Party Pleaser doll, which was the line she debuted in, runs over $60, so I've never gotten one. Now I can own her for much less.

I'm crossing my fingers they do Plum Pudding next.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfWlg2DlAVX/

Flip through a few slides for the only still image of the new Season 10 Shoppies that I've seen so far. They're all really cute for once. I do love Fria and Coco, but these four blow that line of four out of the water mostly because all four are actually good.

Plus, the blue-haired lovely on the right is my beloved Jascenta. SO EXCITED she's getting a doll.

I really love the first girl on the left. She's gorgeous. So is the peach one. And even the less standout aqua one is nicely done.

So yeah, very excited for Peach Blush and definitely digging the new Shoppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment