Friday, February 9, 2018

REVIEW: Gorjuss On Top of the World doll

I lucked into getting this girl from an American seller! I wish they were all that easy. She cost a few bucks more than if I'd ordered her on Amazon UK, but it was well worth it to have her in 2 days instead of who knows how long.

On Top of the World is one of only two Gorjuss doll designs without bangs. The other is the new I Love You, Little Rabbit, who I will never be getting, because she's far too plain and dull. On Top of the World was one of the newest two designs before the current new pair, so perhaps we'll be seeing more girls without bangs as the line moves forward.










I did not do a photo of all her outfit pieces broken down into separates, because her apron is tied so nicely. I am all thumbs when it comes to tying bows, so I didn't want to undo it.

She wears an olive green dress with short sleeves. It's pretty plain, except for the black ruffles at the front and the white trim on the skirt. Over that is a little apron. She wears striped stockings and dark green mary janes, and carries a small bag with a bird on it.




I like this girl, because she's in green, which I love, although I prefer the color of her shoes to that of her dress.

It's also nice to have one without bangs. It's a good look.








She has very long hair. The only other doll I have with hair this long is White Rabbit, who's on the left in this photo. You can see her black hair next to On Top of the World's dark brown.

I'm thrilled to have gotten another girl from within the US! And now I only need two more to complete my collection...until more come out.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment