Friday, February 2, 2018

REVIEW: Happy Places Bridie and Bella Bliss

My Target finally got the new Happy Places single packs in, although of course I missed Crystal Snow and, if she was even there, Cutiecorn. (I'm neeeeeeeeeeeeever going to find even one rare.)

I was pleased to see Bridie and her pony though, so at least that's something.

Bridie is my sleeper Shoppie. I actually had her up for sale until I saw this mini version of her, upon which I ended the auction and put her back on my shelf.



There is a certain shade of milky pale pink that I adore and this is it. So now Lil Bridie and Bella Bliss join full-size Bridie in my collection.

Lil Bridie is great, except she doesn't hold her bouquet very well, especially when on the pony. The hand that holds it best is the one on the non-display side, so what's the point of her holding it while she's riding?


So my full-size Bridie now has a teeny bouquet, because it fits perfectly on her thumb.

Lil Bridie is able to ride her pony very well and she stays on nicely.

My only wish for Bella Bliss is that her head turned. The ponies have zero poseability and for $5.99, I feel that's a bit not right.

They're both lovely though with a lot of similar or flat out shared details.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment