Monday, February 12, 2018

REVIEW: Lil Shoppies Cutiecorn

Finally we had some luck! My mom found Cutiecorn at TRu this morning and I'm thrilled to review her.

Not that these figures need much of a review, as they don't exactly do anything, but still.

Cutiecorn is the rare one from the Lil Shoppies/Happy Places line, like Mystabella is for the Shoppies dolls and Rainbow Sparkle is for the Shoppets. Cutiecorn seems a little easier to find though, based on her current ebay prices compared to the painful prices the others have.



I'm not sure if more of her are available or if she's less popular or something, but she's gorgeous, so I don't know why she'd be less popular. I think she's prettier than Rainbow Sparkle for sure. Maybe I'd pick Mystabella over Cutiecorn, but I'm not even sure on that. It's an "I have to see it in person" type of judgment.



Her Petkin is a pair of butt wings.

Seriously.

It's just a band that attaches to a hole on top of her butt and there are wings sprouting out of it. For added weirdness, like all the Petkins, it has a face. A face attached to the butt band of the butt wings.






It looks cool, but it sounds hilarious.





I'm not a huge sucker for pearly or rainbow or ombre things, but she combines them perfectly and that made me really want her.






And she's cute. I think I've said before that I wasn't impressed with these ponies when they came out, but I kiiiiiinda want them all now.



I didn't think I was going to give her a rider, but then this happened, and it's perfect. Jascenta is one of my very favorite Lils and she looks perfect with Cutiecorn. And I totally almost typed Perfuma instead of Jascenta. Ah, nostalgia.

I hope everyone who wants a Cutiecorn can find one!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment: