Monday, August 14, 2017

REVIEW: Regal Academy Magical Rose

Well, Mom surprised me with Rose, so now all three are here!

And it's exactly like I said. She's the character I like least, so all her joints are totally fine. Both knees and both elbows work.

Like Astoria, she's really cute though. And I love the colors of this outfit.


Rose has the best hair of the three. Joy's is a bit thin and Astoria's felt more dry than Rose's.

Her little mouse is cute, but the least cute of the three pets, in my opinion.

I'm just very smitten with that pug. Vicky and the pug are the only dolls from the line out on my Coffee Table of I-Want-to-See-You-Often.









I didn't even try to pull the paper bit out of the box this time, so it's not there.










Joy is growing on me a lot, too. She's really cute, just not quite right and not as good as my Giochi one.

Oh, I forgot to take a pic of the Giochi with the new Rose. Oh, well.

So there you have it! All I will buy from Regal Academy unless they release new characters or possibly more Vicky.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment