Monday, September 18, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 3 BERRIE SKIES



My second favorite! 

I did not predict that it would be Berrie.

One of her curls was stuck in front of her face. I had to open the box to move it before I took the pic. 




Stand and comb. 


Her accessories are just okay. 

I miss the phone cases, because they had the little circles for the dolls to hold them. With only the phone part, they don't hold them as well.




Why is she on the RH website? HMMMMMM.



Let's get these out of the way. Blech. 




Without the tank top. 


Her outfit is simple, so I'm not removing it for photos. 



So beautiful!

Her hair is perfect. Not a speck of gel. 





I adore her makeup. The lipstick is so subtle yet so awesome, and her eyeshadow is perfect. 



Cute earrings. 



For anyone wondering, the CDs do not come out. They're molded on. 

The belt is separate, but I didn't take it off. 

Love that tank so much 

And her bracelet is two keyboard keys! S and H!



Cute shoes. 



I've heard people putting her down in comparison to Electra, but for me, Berrie is the clear winner. 

Better hair. 

Better makeup.

WAY better outfit and shoes. 

Electra basically only has the Novi Stars nods in her favor. 


Don't get me wrong, I love Elektra, but I REALLY love Berrie. 

I even think Berrie is a cute name. It's her last name that gives it the My Little Pony vibe. 




I think she's fabulous from head to toe. Her main flaw is that her accessories are on the weak side. I like the tablet the best, but the sunglasses are meh, the phone can't be held well without the case, and while the laptop makes sense for her computer animation focus, it's still not interesting. 

As a doll though, she's stunning. Fantastic outfit, amazing makeup, and pretty hair. I love her. 

I'll be back tomorrow with Rosie, Lavender and Oliver.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment