Thursday, September 7, 2023

REVIEW: Enchantimals Secret Besties Griselda Giraffe



Every time I get another Enchantimals toy, I think it's going to be the last one. I really did think that last time, but here we are again!

I've been waiting ages for this Secret Besties set and I thought it had been cancelled. I was surprised to see it on Amazon and despite the overpricing, I ordered it. 




No regrets. I think she's the cutest one of the set. 





Adorable!



The houses are so cute. 



Ugh, this picture came out horribly. Sorry about that. 





TINY CACTUS.


So yeah, possibly my last Enchantimals set? I don't think there will be more Secret Besties and I haven't liked any of the newer dolls they've put out, so I really may mean it this time. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment