Tuesday, September 12, 2023

NEWS: TLS Toy's Rainbow Brite & Strawberry Shortcake


The first images of TLS Toy's small figures for their upcoming Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake lines are on Toy Insider. TLS Toy's IG account posted a similar picture. 

These small figures will be sold in both Cracker Barrel and Five Below starting in October.


I think both sets are cute, but I wish Indigo was included in the Rainbow Brite set. They're 80s toys, so the lineup was massively white for both lines, but with them offering Indigo in other forms, it wouldn't have hurt to leave Tickled Pink or Red Butler out here and replace one with Indigo. I hope she's in a future set. With Patty also missing, there's a chance there will be more.

The SSC figures are especially cute. They really nailed the essence of the vintage PVCs. I could see myself getting all of these, whereas with Rainbow, I really only want Stormy. Maybe Tickled Pink because her pose is cute. 

PHOTO CREDIT: TLS Toy and the Toy Insider website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment