Tuesday, September 19, 2023

REVIEW: IMC Toys Cry Babies BFF Talents Lady


I received Lady with her scooter from Amazon yesterday and got around to deboxing her today. (It's hard to compete with new Shadow High.)


I opened the scooter and will be selling it to the local toy store, so no more pics of it other than this. It does come with a sheet of stickers to decorate the scooter, and the seat opens up for storage underneath. 



I've really tried to stop buying playsets for the dolls they come with, but I couldn't resist because not only has IMC Toys failed to give us a Lady doll in the first two series of BFFs but this is a vast improvement on her basic outfit so I had to have her. 


I'll never understand why they skipped Lady twice. She's one of the main characters.



She comes with plastic around her arms and legs to prevent staining. I did see a little red still on one of her legs though, so if you buy her, expect staining to be possible. 

She has a little purse and...compact? 



Super duper cute! I adore her. I also love that a line so obviously geared towards much younger kids has a doll with this much black in her outfit. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment