Wednesday, September 27, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High New Friends Blu Brooks




Finally managed to get Blu ordered from Walmart. 

On one hand, she looks so silly in this box.On the other hand, it emphasizes her shortness, which is pretty funny. 

It's deceptive though. She looks like a tiny thing here, but the height difference really isn't major. 




Stand and comb. 



Crappy accessories. What does she need headphones for? Boring. 

The skateboard is the only good piece. 




I had to do some gel removal on her. 



Nice makeup. 

She's really cute. 

Her earrings are simple thin hoops that I like.





Ugh. 



Also ugh. 

I like the idea of this, but...



It's open on the bottom? 

I would have preferred them to cheap out with it being open on the top...so things could conceivably go in it. 



The water I get. She does athletic stuff. 



The cast is very cute, except I wish they'd had the characters sign their names, instead of having a bunch of generic crap on there. 





The shirt is cute. She looks good in black. 






I love that she's this curvy. But why are her boobs so square? That's such a strange shape. 








On the skateboard. I love the cast and skateboard. They make up for the other accessories being weaker. 




There's really not much height difference. Olivia's still in her heels, too, so the difference would be even less if I'd not been lazy and actually taken her boots off. 

Overall, I love her. She's my fave of the RH blue characters, though costume Robin is close behind. 

There's just something very cute about this doll that appeals to me. 

Some accessories are weak, but I could say that about most of them. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment