Wednesday, September 13, 2023

REVIEW: Deddy Bears 12" plush

I didn't take a pic of them in bag, but you can find one on ebay if you're curious. 

Each 12" Deddy Bear comes in a silky black body bag. The bears peek out when inside, though the zipper won't go down all the way, as it's sewn in place. The bear is also tacked in place with a plastic tab through one ear. 

These are not blind. You can easily ID the bear by looking at him, though there is also a card on the outside of the bag. 




Here are the autopsy report cards for my four bears. 





BUNDLE. 


My fave. 





Second fave. I adore this little demon. 





Vambear has a thin fabric cape like his smaller version. 




Zombear is awesome colors. I'm not typically drawn to zombie characters when there are other "monsters" available, but I loved this guy and added him to my order. 


The larger bears are soft and super cuddly! Definitely recommend them. I had to import mine from Australia via ebay, but I hope they release in the US someday.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment