Friday, September 29, 2023

FLASHBACK: Ever After High



I got back into EAH recently and became obsessed with this First Chapter Raven Queen with the new smiling face. I had to import her from the UK, but she finally made it a couple days ago. 

I can't remember my initial thoughts on the face changes. I like my Epic Winter girls with their smiling faces. Being separated from the end of the line for a few years now, I can definitely appreciate how cute this Raven is. She's adorable! 

Raven being as sweet and caring as she is, the smiling face does suit her. I love the more brooding, serious face on the original doll, as that also fits her struggling with her dilemma, but it's nice to have an alternate option where she looks happy. 

I'll try to take better photos of her later. We adopted a new dog on Tuesday and my free time has been limited. I took these quickly while both of my dogs were sleeping on the couch. 



Now that I have Raven, I really want the new face Cerise, too. 

If anyone has any leads on finding one, please let me know. I have a feeling I'll have to import again!



PHOTO CREDIT: Raven's pics are mine. Cerise's promo is from EAHMerch.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment