Tuesday, September 19, 2023

REVIEW: Shadow High Series 3 OLIVER OCEAN



Oliver! 





I swear, they were going to make him more this color and then realized "Whoops, River exists" and made him darker, but never changed the stand. Is there another RH/SH character where their stand so obviously does not fit their color? 

I'm amused he's ocean and River is...well, River. But Oliver here is definitely not an ocean color. 



He also very clearly enjoys basketball and doesn't get one single accessory for his "music focus." 

I love the Glittorade, though I would have preferred Shadorade. 





Aw, he's so cute. 



No point in fully undressing him, but the jersey does come off. 


He looks cute like this, too. 



What an adorable face!

Oh, he does have flocking on the back of his head at the hairline. I forgot to take a pic of that. 





Cute. 



Final thoughts: He's my new favorite boy. I love the colors. I do think he could have used a bit more detail. Color on the shoes, something for the music focus, a small piece of jewelry. But I also think he's so cute that I don't care as much. 

Series 3 isn't nearly as weak as people are making it out to be. I love the majority of the designs here far more than most of Series 2. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.



1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, Oliver looks SO much better in normal pictures. I don't know what it is about the stock photos, but they just made him look... off. But in yours? Much better.

    ReplyDelete