Saturday, October 10, 2020

REVIEW: Poopsie QT Unicorns

 

I'm not sure how many things are still branded with Poopsie and how many have switched to Rainbow High like the Fantasy Friends did, but the new QT Unicorns are still Poopsie. 

These are adorable little unicorns with rooted hair. They're poseable at the neck only like the smaller Cutie Tooties. 


If you have a Walgreens nearby, check there. They're currently buy 1, get 1 half off, so two of mine cost $9.99 while the third was only $4.99. 

The case I saw was only partially full. I left 2 pink and 1 purple behind, buying the orange, green and blue, so I'm guessing the 2 missing ones were another purple and then the yellow. But I'm not sure. 





Here's a quick size comparison. 




The orange is Gigi Giggles.




The green is Jenna Jitters. She's glow in the dark. 

These all say surprise scent on the front, but Jenna is the only one I got even a hint of a scent from. Vaguely melon.




And the blue is Shannon Shy. 




She has awesome dragonfly wings.

And a typical Poopsie butt.


A shot of their hair from the back. 

They have excellent hair for little $10 unicorns. Very soft, thick and silky. And the curls are lovely with no dryness at all. The bangs are gelled, but that's to be expected. 

Now I have to hunt down the yellow one!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment