Thursday, October 15, 2020

REVIEW: LOL OMG Remix Honeylicious and Kitty K


I took this picture so long ago. 

These are another two that have just sat around. I took my pictures of the super set girls and then got right to deboxing these two. 

The record gimmick is cute, but I really don't care. These could have skipped the two gimmicks and been so much cheaper. 



Honeylicious is the big sis of Honey Bun. Not one of my favorite little ones, but her big sis is ADORABLE. 


I love her hair, but it's also problematic, because it's been snagged in a couple places by the stupid way they packaged her. Those plastic hair ties should not be around these little braids. 



Here's all of her stuff. 



The second gimmick for this line is that they come with a second outfit. 

A hideous, incredibly boring second outfit. 

Could this be more generic?


  


Ah, her own clothes. Actual styling. 



SO. CUTE. 

I don't know what it is about her that I find so adorable, but she is. 

Another common LOL OMG issue with the pants. I think that strap is supposed to go around her waist, but it won't stay closed. Sigh. 




Almost too cute to be covered by the giant pants. 

And less cute stuff. 

I totally have the earrings upside down. Heh. But I'm so bored of hoop earrings. So bored. 

The necklace is boring. The glasses I don't want snagging her hair. 

The watch I did put on her. 

The pink arm warmers don't fit right. I tried one on and could get it past her elbow. They're supposed to go with the generic outfit anyway so meh.


 


All dressed!


Now I wonder why it is I picked her. Hip hop isn't exactly my genre of music nor are any of these outfit pieces something I typically like. 


What could it be?



Aha! That's what it could be. She really does give me flashbacks to Tokyo-a-Go-Go. One of my fave Bratz lines. Ah, back in the day. 

But I'm glad she does, because I gave her a shot when I might not have otherwise and now I get to have her cuteness on my shelf. 




Ah, Miss Kitty K and her floor-length locks. 

Pop is really not my genre either, but her doll design was too lovely to skip. (I actually am skipping the 80s one, even though I do like 80s music.)

Gah, that hair. It's majestic. 



All her stuff. 




Instead of being super generic, those pants are just flat out ugly. Ew. 

The shirt might be useful someday though. 



I wanted to like this pink robe thing, but the second I touched it, it felt like disappointment. 

I've felt nicer fabric in a dollar store. It's just so utterly cheaply made!





The overskirt is adorable. Kinda makes her look like a magician's assistant or something. 

And I LOVE the shoes.



This almost pained me to put on her.


It just looks so cheap!


Because it IS.



I really love these earrings that look like tons of earrings. 




The second one. 





What is the purpose of these? She doesn't know. I don't know. 

Why cover such nice shoes?

I get the fluffy legwarmers like Bhad Gurl has, but these? No.



The cat ears are hard to get on between her ear bangs and her pigtails. 

She doesn't need them.



Sort of cute, but no. 



There we go. That's it. Yes, her microphone says MEOW on it. 

So here she is: crazy anime hair magician's assistant. 

I kid. I adore her. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment