Monday, October 12, 2020

CHEAT: Rainbow High Fantasy Friends Series 2




I'm going to delete the original version of this post and make this one with entirely my own photos the one I edit with updates. 

I got my first order of Fantasy Friends Series 2 from Target.com today. They did ship the correct dolls. I know some people were worried about that. 

I got incredibly lucky, because whoever put together my order was very thoughtful. They gave me seven DIFFERENT cap colors. The only two I didn't get were red and yellow, but with the dolls I did get, I was able to figure out the cap color for every character. 


I'm not going to talk about the dolls here. That's a different post with different pics. These are pics for reference as to what they come with. 

I did not photograph each doll with every piece, but they come with a bottle, a plastic scooper, a plastic pouch, 2 or 3 little packets depending on your doll's rarity, an instruction sheet, and a checklist. 

This is Cici Shadow. Her cap is the lightest pink. No other characters have that color. 


 


Obi Willow has the brightest pink cap. No other characters have that color. 





And this is Fiona Flutters. Her cap is the most purpley-pink. No other characters have this color. 




Here is a photo of the dolls with their caps for reference. The difference between Fiona's and Obi's is obvious if you have both in hand. If you only come across one in a store, I'm not sure how clear it's going to be. Obi's cap photographs more pink than it looked to me in natural light. 










This is Kacey Sunflower. She is the only character with the yellow cap, but if you see them in stores, you may see more than one, because she comes in both different cases. 

All of the yellows are Kacey though, so you need only buy one.



Birdie Paradise is pictured with most of the accessories these come with. I managed to leave out the checkist. 

Birdie is one of two characters that have an orange cap. Her weight was 392 grams.  




 
Dorothy Petal is the other orange cap character. 

She weighed 376 grams, so there is a decent difference between the two. 



Alexia Cacti has a green cap. There are two other characters with green, but if you have 2 cases, there will be 4 green caps total. Two of them are Forrest Birch. 

Alexia weighed 386 grams.



Forrest Birch is one of the two most common dolls. He is found in both cases as one of the green cap bottles. 

Forrest is fairly light at 368 grams.




I had to order Kelly from ebay, but she did come with her bottle. The only thing missing was the plastic outer wrap. I weighed her and she was 370 grams, so the fully-wrapped doll should be similar.

So Kelly is the 3rd green cap doll and should be around 370 grams.



Blu Delphine is one of three characters with a blue cap. 

She weighed 414 grams. 




I had heard Heidi Drangea was the heaviest blue cap, but my Blu was 2 grams heavier. 

Heidi weighed 412 grams. 


Xavier Scarab also has a blue cap. 

He's by far the lightest at 362 grams. 




Dahlia Noir had a purple cap. 

She weighed 398 grams. 





Maggie Nolia is the second with a purple cap. 

She weighed 382 grams, so there's a slight difference.





I failed at getting any red cap dolls through my online ordering, so I ended up ordering both on ebay. Gia arrived, but without her bottle so I have no weight for her. 

Thankfully a fellow collector contributed her weight: 402 grams.




We have the final cheat finally available!

I got Nani from ebay and she was in her bottle. Her weight was 388 grams. 







So the 2 different cases combined are: 

-1 hot pink (Obi Willow)

-1 light pink (Cici Shadow)

-1 purple pink (Fiona Flutters)

-2 yellow (both Kacey Sunflower)

-4 green (Alexia Cacti 386 grams, Kelly Defly 370 grams, and then 2 are Forrest Birch 368 grams. )

-3 blue (Xavier Scarab 362 grams, Heidi Drangea 412 grams and Blu Delphine 414 grams)

-2 red (Gia Bella 402 grams and Nani Aloha 388 grams)

-2 orange (Dorothy Petal 376 grams and Birdie Paradise 392 grams)

-2 purple (Maggie Nolia 382 grams and Dahlia Noir 398 grams)

8 comments:

  1. My daughter is OBSESSED with Fantasy Friends! Thank you so much for this article!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I hope to add more to it. I still need those last 5.

      Delete
    2. Do you know if they are going to ever make a new series of Fantasy Friends or Sparkly Critters?

      Delete
    3. While I can't say for sure, my guess is no. The Poopsie brand ended when Rainbow High began and we only got the 2nd series of Fantasy Friends because they were rebranded as Rainbow High, though they didn't fit the line at all. I wish they'd do a similar line of figures again. They could easily make them without the slime aspect.

      Delete
  2. Thank you for this list!! We happened to just come across these dolls in store and knew nothing about them but Nani looks like our daughter! With your help we were able to get her :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this list! Came across them in store, knew nothing about them, and this list was incredibly helpful! Helped my friend and I get the ones we wanted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad! That's exactly why I do these posts as much as I can.

      Delete