Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Blind-Packed Success!

 

Just a fast update, but I've got some new blind-packed additions!


I want to say thanks to everyone who contributes codes here, because without you guys, these posts wouldn't be successful. 


I FINALLY got my Cave Club pet rock! It's about time. Now I only need to track down the T-Rex and Apatosaurus. 

This thing is so cute.






I also added Dali to my Bright Fairy Friends collection.




I grabbed a yellow flower Blume Petal Pet tonight, along with the above two finds, and opened the crystal lizard. He was my most wanted after the elephant, so I'm thrilled! 

I need more of these. They're adorable. 


And finally, here's Roxette (on the left) from the Itty Bitty Prettys. I had to get her in a big lot on ebay, but she was worth it. If anyone happens to have her cup and is willing to part with it, please let me know!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment