Monday, October 5, 2020

MONTH IN REVIEW: September 2020

 

Here we are again, another Month in Review that's mostly plush. All plush? Yeah, probably all. All my variety is in the things I review, I swear.

Gibbles on the right joins Luda on the left. Definitely a couple of my favorite Jellycats. While they're not as obviously quality as others because of their smooth plush, the designs are adorable. 






Whispit Bear arrived along with Gibbles.



I picked up Peach Cobbler from a local stockist after seeing tons of pictures of her on the Charlie Bears Facebook groups.

She really is lovely and very cuddly, though I'm eagerly awaiting her brother Strudel, who hopefully will be out before the end of the year. 





Managed to track down Krystal Rox, my most wanted from the Secret Crush line. 






Carson was an unplanned purchase from CB Direct. I'm tired of the way the stockists are being treated, but on the other hand, I'm also extremely impatient for certain bears. This guy wasn't one of my big wants from the newest Secret Collection, but man, is he ever great in person. I was way more sold once people started saying he was purple, white and gray.



I got my layaway home from my stockist. (Only to have a new one now waiting for rescue.)

Soda Pop is sister to Cotton Candy. I picked this one because it looks like her tongue is sticking out, but you can't see it from this angle. 



Anniversary Shades is one of two bears that I own the original, larger version of, but both the mini ones were impossible to resist. 



And Anniversary Graeme is the other one. 

The original Graeme was one of the first two Charlie Bears to ever catch my attention.



The very unusual Keys is my latest addition from the Queen's Beasts set. I have the first four (dragon, unicorn, lion, bull) and now Keys. I'm skipping the greyhound and falcon, but I do have the griffin on pre-order. 

Keys is a yale, which is a goat-like or antelope-like creature. He has an underbite of tusks and his horns can swivel, just like his mythical inspiration. 


And finally, we've got Yani Yeti and Bo Bigfoot. We start with Jellycat, we end with Jellycat. 

I bought Yani, who I call Yali because my stylist is named Yanni, on my birthday last Wednesday. I asked about Bo and they drove him over from the other branch of the store for me, so I picked him up the day after my birthday. 

And that's September!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment