Monday, October 26, 2020

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends European Exclusive Charlotte

 

Did this girl ever cut it close! I can't remember when I pre-ordered her, but she was supposed to release in August. Due to covid, her date got pushed back, but also when the dolls finally arrived, the company I bought her from was so unhappy with the changes that they somehow got the manufacturer in Hong Kong to make more dolls that looked like the promo pictures. So then we were waiting on those dolls, but those of us who ordered from there got a free doll! We got the stock version and a nude doll with the face done closer to the promo pics. 



Here is the one I chose, which is the one made to look more like the pictures. 

I love her more stylish, classy dress. The casual looks of the others in this line are cute, but this is definitely more on the classy side. It's a nice change. 




She's so beautiful! I love the fuller lips. 



Cute purse!



Adorable shoes!




So this is her next to the box picture. 



While this one is the stock doll. She got much thinner lips and drastically different eyebrows. 

I actually quite like the brows, but the thin lips make her look more like my other Ruby Reds, which is why I picked the other doll. That's the face I fell for in the promos. 


Here they are together to really emphasize the differences. 

(I did sell the extra already. I've had a few emails about her after the fact, so here I am finally editing this post. Sorry it took so long!)

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment