Sunday, October 18, 2020

REVIEW: Rainbow High Fantasy Friends Series 2 Part 2

 

I got epic level lucky today. I never have this kind of luck. So my first Target order or 7 Fantasy Friends yielded 7 different ones, including my favorite and 2 others that became my additional favorites. 

My second order was only 4 dolls, but I still got 4 different cap colors. One was yellow, which I knew was a new one. The others were orange, purple and blue. 



I got out my postal scale and was continually more and more shocked as I weighed each one and realized...I had no doubles. They were all new characters. Now I only need 5 more!


This is Dorothy Petal. She wasn't on my radar at all, but she is super duper cute. I can't get over her adorableness. 

It really is those stupid pacifiers. They cover up the lip colors.




So cute!





Then we've got Kacey Sunflower. 





Cute, but not a fave.



This is Maggie Nolia. 


The doll herself is absolutely lovely. I even like the light lip on her. 


 


Definitely digging the hair. 





It's her outfit that's boring. The top doesn't fit quite right. And it needed a pop of color, even if it was more yellow or green like her hair flowers. 




She's still gorgeous though. That's some of the best hair in the line. 



And finally, Xavier Scarab.

I'm happy they did an Egyptian doll and he's the cutest boy, I think, but I'm not happy he's blond. Any shade of brown would have been better if they didn't want to use black. Even red. Seth had red hair. 


He's adorable though. I'm pretending he's there during the Roman times or something. Someone somewhere mentioned he looked like some cartoon character or another, but that does not satisfy my not-so-inner Egyptologist. 

Only 5 more to go!

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment