Saturday, April 1, 2023

PLUSHIE SPOTLIGHT: Livin' on the Veg

Jeremy (right) has already been seen in a past plush post, but now that I have all of the Livin' on the Veg mushrooms I want, it's time for a separate post dedicated to them. 

I've only seen these for sale at Walmart. In most cases, they've been $7. I got Fae on clearance for $4 and paid an odd $8.44 for Romy in the same store where I'd previously bought Jeremy for $7. So prices fluctuate a bit. 

Obie is the green guy on the left. I just got him today from ebay. 


Fae (left) I bought on clearance at my home Walmart. I like her winky face. 

Romy was the randomly overpriced one, but I've only seen him at one store, so he was worth it. I like his buckteeth, kinda bird-like feet, and wild hair. 

Shmu is by far my favorite. His tag has art that makes him look more like he's yawning and stretching, but no, mine is throwing a tantrum. His tag did say he loves naps though and that I can relate to. Me, too, Shmu. Me, too. 

Grimsby is the grumpy guy that only looks grumpy. His tag said he's actually the nicest one. 

I had to buy both of these off ebay. My stores never got them or Obie.

Livin' on the Veg is an odd little line, but if you love cute plushies or just plain unusual plushies, these guys are for you. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment