Wednesday, April 5, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Skulltimate Secrets Series 1 Clawdeen





Clawdeen is the next to arrive from Amazon. I'm pleased because she and Lagoona are easily the best ones from this line. My Frankie and Cleo have not shipped yet, and I'm waiting for a sale on Laura.





Closed coffin.






Locker door. 






Trapped in the package. 





And free!





Best Clawdeen so far, paws down. 




Best Clawdeen shoes, too. I love these.



First key has the jacket, skirt, top, and second key. 




Second key has the shoes, keyring, and third key. 



Third key has the hat, necklace, earrings and (unpictured) fourth key. 



Fourth key has the snacks. I love the sandwich or cookie or whatever that bone is. 

I actually forgot to unlock the snacks until midway through playing with the clothes, hence why the key is on the ring. 




A moment to appreciate this crimped hair and it's gorgeous color. 




I don't hate the skirt, but it does ride up a lot. 




Hands behind the back trick again. I'm lazy. 



I don't hate this. I really thought I was going to dislike the lumpy boots, but they grew on me while doing these pics. 




Same with the hat. Expected to hate it and I don't. 


This is why I bought the Ghoul Spirit set on clearance, to have dolls to wear upcoming better clothing. GS Clawdeen is sporting the hat, necklace, jacket, print top, skirt, and wolf moon boots but with her own earrings. Skulltimate Clawdeen is wearing what she came in plus the earrings from her set and the black wristband from GS Clawdeen. 

I love this set even more than Lagoona's. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. This Clawdeen looks so pretty and I'm glad her hair looks good in person. Easily my most wanted Doll right now. Skulltimate Secrets is really the line they showed just what this new 'Gen' was capable of.

    ReplyDelete