Monday, April 17, 2023

REVIEW: LOL OMG Western Chic





This girl was on clearance at my Walmart and actually rang up as $17. Yay. 





What's in the bag? 




The brush, stand, and paper pieces. Maybe not the best place for paper if you care about it being wrinkled. 




Closer look. 



Next packet. 




The purse.





Garment bag. 



Leather bra top and...epaulettes? Are we calling them that? I have no idea what to call this piece. 




Last bag. 




Hat and accessories. 



Those earrings are great. 




She needed some gel washed out, but there wasn't too much.



 


Gah, those are too big. 

The bra top is too small. It has trouble staying closed. 

The shoulder piece is quite awkward to get into the right position. It keeps sliding back. 




And the necklace does not work at all. I mostly hate necklaces over high necks and this is not an exception. I hated it so I didn't even straighten it out before shooting this. I knew it was coming right back off. 



I don't hate the purse, but I don't love it either. 



Final look! 

Her hat stays on pretty well. Love the earrings. 

I love her. The outfit has some practical design flaws, but it's not the worst thing ever. If I get annoyed with the extras, I'll just take the bra and shoulder pieces off. 

Happy to have another OMG in my collection. I like several I haven't bought, but I just don't want to pay full price. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment