Thursday, April 13, 2023

REVIEW: Monster High Skulltimate Secrets Series 1 Frankie


All right, let's get back to some more positive MH posts. (I'm working on a new episode commentary one but those take time.)

I've had Frankie for a few days, but I've been too busy to review them. 





These coffins really do come in handy to store accessories.






Inside the locker. 






Still trapped. 





And free!






Love the makeup. 




REALLY love the boots. 





My fave G3 Frankie footwear so far. 



Behind the pink door: keyring and shoes. 





Silver door has the jacket, shirt and shorts. 





Blue door has the hat, collar and earrings. 




And the green door the inevitable snacks. 




The silver shoes aren't horrible by any means, but the dolls don't stand as well in them as other shoes. 





I like the shorts. 





Like them even better with this shirt. 

Frankie tends to lose their neck in a lot of pieces. I think this is one of their best tops, because they're not having that issue here. 




Even the matching set is cute. The silver sneakers go well with this. 





Oh, I adore this jacket!





Agh, even better!





Gotta love the hat. 





I knew Ghoul Spirit Frankie was gonna kill this. 





They look great in the hat, but even better without. 





Final looks for these two!

Skulltimate went back into what they came in, but with the hat and earrings. They work the brighter colors well.

GS swapped the silver shorts for their own skirt and the outfit is even better for it. 





Cleo agrees. 




I've had these two standing together since I got this set, so the idea of Clankie on the show amuses me greatly. 

Definitely recommend the Skulltimate Frankie set!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the blue in their hair really works! And rocking that hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cleo just appearing as if summoned by Frankie's new outfit is fantastic. I 'ship it.

    ReplyDelete