Wednesday, April 26, 2023

UPDATE: Just Play's Little Mermaid mini plush


I've got an update on the Just Play mini plush!

First, I got my two from my shipped online order...and got two Ariels AGAIN. This time though, I was able to pop the tops open to see the hair and I knew they were her. I tried to do that on my first ones, but they weren't budging, so it's possible some are wrapped more tightly than others. But all you have to do is squeeze and the top of the shell will open a bit. You can check the hair and then close it back up if it's a double. 

So how did Perla and Indira join Ariel? I was able to do another pickup order from my Target! And this time, I got two I needed. I think they're pulling from the same case, but I also returned my double Ariels, so I can't do another pickup because you know damn well those Ariels will keep haunting me. 

I'm waiting to find these in stores to get the other four sisters. No more pickups. I wanted these two most anyway. 

So there are no codes on these. They all have the same numbers by the barcodes. But you don't need them because you can hair peek. 

Ariel is the only one with reddish-brown hair. With Perla, I saw the blue stitching detail and with Indira, her gold stitching is visible. Karina and Caspia should be easy to tell, while Tamika and Mala have a headband and tiara so those should be visible. 

Second update is that there is another set of mini plush with NINE characters instead of seven. The additional two are Triton and Ursula. The Target ones clearly say seven. I'm not sure where the set of nine is sold. I'm hoping Walmart so I have a good chance of them being put out on shelves.

1 comment: