Wednesday, March 29, 2023

REVIEW: Dream Seekers



I should really call these lazy reviews. 

I finally got around to picking up some of Moose Toys' Dream Seekers now that I'm sure the line is over. 

The dolls are very cheap on Amazon. You can get Luna here, Hope, Bella or Celeste for $10.10-$11.88. Even the deluxe one is only $13 and change. 



I didn't take any boxed photos, because I wasn't sure I'd be posting them at all, but I figured why not? 



So this is Luna the dancer. 

Each doll comes with a comb and 3 barrettes that I don't have on any of them. 



This is Celeste. I had no idea she existed and she's the reason I ended up buying some of these. I just loved her and I figured I'd grab Luna at the same time, since I always liked her, too. 





She's gorgeous and has amazing hair. 

Celeste is the singer. 



And finally, Zara. I had to get her on Mercari because she's sold out on Amazon. 

Zara doesn't have a professional goal. Her goal is basically that everyone will have the freedom to be their own kind of beautiful. And honestly, that's so much more important than being a performer. Way to go, Zara. Sure, dancers and singers can inspire, but I like that her goal is other people's happiness. 


I like that these are weighted in the butt so they sit nicely. Their stiff wings don't make them cuddly soft dolls, but they're great regardless. They were a cute idea and I'm glad I got around to getting them. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment