Thursday, March 2, 2023

REVIEW: Rainbow High Series 5 Victoria Whitman


It took forever to get my replacement Victoria from Amazon! Thankfully, this one has perfect makeup. I think my first one was a bit more pretty, so it sucks that her makeup had to be all streaky. This one is absolutely gorgeous, so that's just saying how beautiful the first one was. I'll be checking her out in stores to see if I ever see another like that first one. I'd buy two of her. I love her. 




Stand 'n' stuff. 




Junk I won't use except the phone. 

Seriuosly, every one of them should have a phone. I like those. Ditch the palette and brushes and make sure everyone has a phone. 




I do love Victoria's color. 



I think these are the prettiest earrings they've ever done. I like them even better than Monique's and that's saying a lot. 



Post de-gelling. Her hair is lovely. All of her is lovely. 

I still would have preferred some embellished jeans or capris as opposed to the all ruffles all the time look, but she's so gorgeous that that's a nitpick. 




Really love the freckles from head to toe. It's so cool. Her eyebrows and lips are unusual and make her stand out even more, in a good way. 




Her shoes are a bit simple. I don't hate them, but I think they would have looked better with jeans/capris. They're simpler so they'd go better with something simpler. All the ruffles make me want to see fancier shoes. 



Instead of a final solo shot, I put Victoria in her place on my temporary RH display. I need to work on this bookcase, but I'm determined to finish another one first, so this one is constantly shifting with each new RH arrival. 

I'm making her friends with Mila. Why? Who knows? I think they look cute together. 




Olivia and Kim look like they're up to no good. 




Michelle hangs with both Olivia and Kim AND Meena. 


And that's RH done for another series. I have no plans on buying Priscilla. Her character would really have to wow me once the show starts again. 



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. She is lovely but I just don't understand the outfit. The top is ok but that skirt is awful. Why does it dips down on the center? It seems like is ill fitting or something. She is still my favorite. I just need to find something for her to wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The waist on the skirt isn't great. I tug it down, but it wants to sit like that. Might just be mine and others are cut better. I really would have loved some mix and match pieces for her. As I said, some capri pants or jeans would have looked great with the top, and I could see the skirt being good under a top with a longer length that hides the waistband. I like the pearls on the material and the top has the loveliest flowers. It's just not great as a set.

      Delete