Monday, March 13, 2023

REVIEW: Enchantimals Belisse Butterfly & Dart



Y'know, the last Enchantimals review I did, I was definitely going to say it would be my last, but I didn't! And I was right, because here is Belisse Butterfly, fresh from the newest set of the City Tails line. 


I imported Belisse via Amazon. She came from the Netherlands but really wasn't that expensive. I love that US Amazon is making it so much easier to import. 




I love orange and have so few orange Enchantimals. 

She's lovely. 



Dart is adorable. I'm not sure how they went from the art, which is a butterfly, to...well, Heimlich here, but what are you gonna do? He's still cute. 




Such great colors. 




I like that her hair is a bit shorter. 


I don't like that they gave her starfish shoes. Why, Mattel? Why?




Love them! 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment