Thursday, December 15, 2016

REVIEW: Monster High Electrified Clawdeen

And here's Clawdeen! I had a much easier time choosing a Clawdeen than I did a Twyla, because Clawdeen's flaws show up much more easily. Her eyes are so big that when one is bigger, as her right eye tended to be in the ones I was picking from, it is REALLY obvious. I think there were more flawed Clawdeens than good ones, so I eliminated all the ones with eye wonk, then picked the one with the expression I liked the best and teeth that weren't messed up.












Clawdeen is VERY neon. Big points from me on that one. She stood right out in the display. I think she's the brightest of all the girls. She's got the pink in her hair, the yellow touches, the orange belt. She's very in your face, which is perfect for Clawdeen.


I've got less pictures of her than I had for Twyla, because I didn't change her look and she's not showcasing a new body.

I love the crescent earrings and the giant crescent headband. I think that headband is the best headpiece in the line.

Her dress is awesome with the yellow ruffle at the top and the pink fishnet ruffle at the hem.


Definitely no plans to make any changes to this girl. She's perfect as is.

Her hair is very thick, I think the thickest of all my Electrified girls. It's purple with little black streaks and then the giant hot pink layer underneath.


Clawdeen's makeup is awesome. She has neon green lower lashes and neon green on her upper lid, plus a surrounding layer of pink. Her lipstick is a deep yet bright orange.

This is my first reboot Clawdeen and I like her expression a lot. I'm anticipating the signature one more now.

Her pet is super cute. Much cuter than Twyla's.


And finally, there are her accessories. I think she got the far better design than Twyla. The paws are cute, the Skullette is cute, the crescent comb is neat. The lips with fangs are my least favorite, mostly because they don't show well on the neon yellow. I love the wolf twisty thing and, as you can see, I used it as an arm accessory. Twyla's just had a plain Skullette on it, so it was nowhere near as cool.

I love this Clawdeen and I'm glad to have all the Electrified girls I really want. So far! I like the design of the gimmick Frankie, but that stiff sculpted arm is so ugly! I know we still have Venus coming, but I saw a prototype of Cleo's dress on Tumblr, so I'm really hoping for a 2-pack or a special Cleo of some kind. Her Electrified look is amazing.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine, as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment