Tuesday, February 22, 2022

REVIEW: Rainbow High Pacific Coast Simone Summers


All right, last of the PC lot for me. No interest in Bella and I'm pretty sure I don't want Finn. I've had Simone for a few days now, but my work weeks (Fri-Tues) are pretty hectic. 

I ordered her from Target at the same time as Margot, though she took a little longer to ship. 



Boring towel. Hate the visor. Love everything else. 

Simone has her heeled feet on. I really wish Bella had the heels so I could have gotten one more girl with flats. I still think it was stupid to not give them all the flat feet and flat shoes, as we have loads of heeled shoes. 

Anyway, she comes with stand, comb, flat feet legs, towel, bag, visor, sunglasses, one-piece swimsuit, cover-up skirt, and heels. 



I really hate that they tack the visor/headpieces down so hard. It almost always messes with whatever stock partial updo they have and I have to redo the hair. 

So here's Simone with her hair completely loose. I rinsed the little bit of gel out and then combed some of the yellow streaks forward. 

She has baby hairs!




Simone is easily the most sultry of the RH gang. And I love it. She is so gorgeous. I knew I'd like her but I ADORE her. 





Truly, truly lovely. 




With her bag. 

Margot really got screwed in the bag department. I love all the other ones but hers sucks. 



I'm glad I caved and ended up with more of this line than I intended to. 


My PC girls. My RH dolls actually live in my bedroom, sharing shelves with my bears. I will eventually get them into my toy room but organizing in there is a very long project. 

I would be hard-pressed to tell you who the most beautiful is. Margot is still my favorite by a smidge but Harper and Simone are super gorgeous, too. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment